In today’s global economy, we recognize that our clients can enhance their productivity and profitability through the use of foreign workers. Our attorneys work with clients to provide temporary and permanent solutions in the expanding field of immigration matters.
The Immigration Practice Group’s experience includes:
• I-9 Compliance
• Citizenship for U.S. Residents
• Work Visas
• Change of status
• Employment-Based Temporary Visas
(H-1B, H-2B, H-2A, L-1, E-1, E-2, R-1, TN, etc.)
• Family-based temporary visas (i.e., K-1, K-3)
• Employment and family-based immigration
• Labor Certifications (PERM)
• National Interest Waivers
• Adjustment of status
Our experience in dealing with government agencies responsible for overseeing immigration allows us to effectively respond to the challenges facing employers who wish to employ foreign workers. Our experience also allows us to effectively represent individuals who seek to obtain family-based immigration benefits such as lawful permanent residence and naturalization.